Install the services Config Tool only and gather logs:
- Download the Config Tool:
or from the ATTO site (requies login)
- Within a terminal, and logged in as root, extract the ATTO Config Tool file just downloaded from the ATTO website: tar xfz lnx_app_configtool_xxx.tar
*xxx represents the version number of the Config Tool.
- Navigate to the extracted directory, which should be lnx_app_configtool_xxx, created during step 2 and run ./Services/attocfgd.sei –i
- Restart the system
- Download and run the linuxdiag.sh script
a. Download the linuxdiag.tar file to the system
b. As root open a terminal window
c. Run the script to gather logs: ./linuxdiag.sh
- The script will create the logs and compress them into a file.