In the Clipster configurations under DCI Settings as well as in the DCDT, you can change the setting from Phase 0, Phase1 or Phase 2. Below is the list of DCP and KDM that will be created with each Phase.
Phase 0 - Interop DCP + interop KDM
Phase 1 - Interop DCP + SMPTE KDM
Phase 2 - Full SMPTE DCP
- How to create a SMPTE TDL (Trusted Device List) KDM
1) Open the DCP in Clipster.
2) Launch the DCDT and select KDM.
3) Select SMPTE Phase 2 from the drop down
4) Drag and drop the Primary IMB certificate (sha256) into the recipient certificates window.
5) Drag and drop the Secondary IMB certificate (sha256) onto the Primary certificate in the recipient certificates window
6) Drag and drop the Primary ICP certificate onto the Primary certificate in the recipient certificates window
You should now have a tree that displays Primary IMB (FE), Secondary (FD) and the ICP (PR) certificates.
NOTE: A Distribution KDM (DKDM) is technically identical to a regular KDM, the difference is in usage, a DKDM is created using the certificate of another Mastering device where a KDM is created using the certificate of a Play-out device.