Prior to install of the AWO (AVID Workflow Option) please complete the following questions and submit the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venice / AWO
- What version of Venice and Spycer is currently being used?
- Create an Interplay / ISIS username and password combo for use with the AWO system.
- NOTE: Where possible, use the same username and password combo across all devices and services (Interplay / ISSI / AWO / DomainUser / etc.)
- Domain (if applicable):
The AWO will have at least 3 Network connections:
- 10GbE AWO direct interconnect to Venice (NOTE: the default is 10.0.0.0/24 or 10.10.10.0/24 please provide one if either conflicts)
- Hostname/SpycerNet name (ex: DVS-AWO-01):
Venice Server will have at least 2 Network Connections:
- 10GbE - Venice direct to AWO (NOTE: the default is 10.0.0.0/24 or 10.10.10.0/24 please provide one if either conflicts)
- Hostname/SpycerNet name (ex: DVS-Venice-01):
AVID / Interplay information
- Interplay Mount name:
- The Virtual Interplay Name could be any name, but should match what the interplay is named and seen by the editors.
- Where to ingest the media files, a typical setup is: //Avid MediaFile/MXF. However that might be different, a Interplay tool called MediaIndexer will check for new media files in that location. Make sure the Admin has configured that.
- The name of the Interplay Workgroup
- (FQDN will not work)
- (Ask the admin to create)
- A dedicated ISIS workspace to test the workflow is useful, but not mandatory.
- This is used to download the appropriate ISIS Client Manager, visit the IP / FQDN into a browser. You may need to install a new Flash version on the AWO. The admin on site will help you.